How to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico with A VPN in 2023
Is YouTube TV available in Mexico? No, YouTube TV is unavailable in Mexico due to geo-restriction and copyright, but you can access YouTube TV in Mexico with a reliable VPN connection.
ExpressVPN, with its 23+ highly optimized server locations in the USA, can help you unblock YouTube TV in Mexico or any other platform without hassle.
How to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico [5 Simple Steps 2023]
The following steps will help you unblock YouTube TV Mexico:
- Subscribe to VPN – (ExpressVPN’s Optimized 23+ US Servers).
- Download and Install ExpressVPN App on your device.
- Signup using the required credentials.
- Connect to US Server (Working ExpressVPN’s Server for YouTube TV “Dallas“).
- Visit the YouTube TV website/app and enjoy your favorite content in Mexico.
Why do you need a VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico?
If you try to access YouTube TV in Mexico, you will see the following restriction error on your device screen.
“It looks like you are outside of the United States. YouTube TV is only available in the US.”
But you can watch YouTube TV in Mexico if you have acquired a premium VPN. VPN will bypass geo-restriction while connecting your device with a VPN client server that will assign you a unique IP address from its US-based server location. This ExpressVPN, with its 23+ server locations in the US, can help you unblock YouTube TV in the USA.
Quick Overview – 3 Best VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico 2023
Looking for the best VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico? We have picked some high-performing VPN connections to help you unblock YouTube TV in Mexico. But, first, let’s quickly overview our top-rated 3 best VPN service providers.
- ExpressVPN: is the most recommended VPN service, with 3000+ global servers and 23+ location servers in the US. In addition, it has a kill switch feature, a dedicated DNS for streaming, a no-log policy, and military-grade data encryption with 5 login options wrapped under $6.67/mo. Moreover, you can save up to 49% on its annual pan, which further comes with 3 extra months. On top of that, you can apply for an instant refund within 30 days under its 30-day money-back guarantee feature.
- NordVPN: is the safest VPN connection to access YouTube TV in Mexico! It comes with 5000+ global servers covering 15 states. You can have no logs, obfuscated servers, 6 multi-login options, and more. With a NordVPN subscription, you can save up to 70% on its 2-year plan, $3.99/mo, all wrapped in a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Surfshark: can’t afford a VPN? Surfshark can prove to be the best tool with an affordable price tag! It offers 3200+ global servers, including 20+ servers in the US. Regarding features, you can have AES 256-Bit encryption, Multi-Hop, no-logs, and unlimited device connections. In addition, it will cost you 2.49/mo for its 2-year plan, meaning it can save 81% with a 30-days refund policy, and 3 extra months are included.
Criteria to choose Best VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico?
Choosing the best VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico? Then our guide will surely help you out. If you have less knowledge about VPNs, check out our guide before pouring money.
1. American Server
YouTube TV is a US-based streaming service; hence, before choosing a VPN service, ensure that it has sufficient servers in the US. With a reliable VPN server list, you can easily unblock YouTube TV in Mexico.
You must choose a VPN service that ensures you bufferless streaming from anywhere. This can be possible if your preferred service is reliable with sufficient server connections.
3. PlayBack Quality
Your preferred VPN server should have optimized servers to ensure 4k quality video streaming anywhere in Mexico. We suggest you connect with ExpressVPN servers in Dallas and Los Angeles to avoid video quality hassle.
Some VPNs aren’t compatible with all devices! Hence, to make sure, we suggest you pick your VPN service from our recommended option, as it is compatible with all devices.
5. Refund Policy
Before pouring money, ensure that your preferred VPN service comes with a 30-day money guarantee. In case of any connection issue, you can apply for an instant refund within 30 days.
3 Editors’ Picked VPNs to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico?
Don’t you know which VPN is the best to access YouTube TV in Mexico? We have tested up to 50+ VPN services and have picked the three best to help you unblock YouTube TV in Mexico.
ExpressVPN – Fast-Paced VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico
The best VPN to watch YouTube TV in Mexico! Its premium services incorporate fast-paced streaming capabilities to bypass geo-block streaming sites and multiple security features. ExpressVPN has 3000+ servers in 90+ countries across the globe, with 23+ location servers in the US.
Let’s have a short recap of ExpressVPN!
- Total Servers: 3000+
- Servers in USA: 23+ Location Servers
- Devices: 5 devices simultaneously
- Prices: $6.67/month
- Offer: Save 49% on its 2-year plan.
- Pros: Fast-Paced & Optimized Servers
- Cons: Costly VPN
NordVPN: Reliable VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico
Our second pick comes with the huge server network! NordVPN, with a long server list, forms blazing fast speeds further powered by AES 256-bit military grade encryption that you can use all under a single subscription. With its 5500+ and 1970+ servers in the US, you can unblock YouTube TV and many other platforms from anywhere.
Let’s have a short recap of NordVPN!
- Total Servers: 5500+ global servers
- Servers in USA: 1970+ servers in USA
- Devices: 6 multi-logins
- Prices: Costs $11.95/month.
- Offer: Save 70% on its 2-year plan.
- Pros: Secure VPN server
- Cons: Face drop connections
Surfshark: Wallet-Friendly VPN to Watch YouTube TV in Mexico
Get buffer-less streaming with the best yet affordable VPN subscription! Here I am talking about Surfshark, which provides you with the best blend when you are short of money. Despite offering you the lowest price range, Surfshark comes with a robust mechanism to unblock geo-restrictions on streaming sites.
Let’s have a short recap of Surfshark!
- Total Servers: 3200+ global servers
- Servers in USA: 600+ in 23+ Cities
- Devices: Unlimited device connections
- Prices: $12.95/month
- Offer: Save 81% on its 2-year plan
- Pros: Cost-effective VPN
- Cons: Poor Customer Care
Can I Watch YouTube TV in Mexico With A Free VPN?
We strongly prohibit using any free VPN service, especially for YouTube TV. First, free VPNs aren’t reliable; secondly, they are flooded with huge traffic that slows down their connection.
Moreover, Free VPN services store and sell user data to advertisers, and that data breach makes them quite unreliable.
But we have the right solution for you! Connect your device with ExpressVPN and enjoy watching buffer-free and 4k quality YouTube streaming from anywhere in Mexico.
Difference between YouTube & YouTube TV
YouTube is a video-based content-sharing website designed and developed to share individuals’ online experiences with billions across the globe. We all are quite familiar with the platform.
YouTube TV is a streaming platform that falls under its YouTube Premium subscription plan, which includes YouTube Music Premium and YouTube TV. In addition, YouTube premium incorporates live television streaming that is geo-restricted outside USA.
But having a premium VPN can help you bypass geo-restriction from anywhere.
How Much is YouTube TV Cost in Mexico?
YouTube has two subscription plans; one is the basic subscription that costs USD 64.99/mo. This includes six accounts per person, a free trial for up to 5 days, and access to 85+ YouTube channels.
Another plan that YouTube offers is the “Spanish Plan,” which will cost you USD 24.99/mo. With its subscription plan, you can save $20 off on its first 6 months. YouTube Spanish Plan comes with exclusive access to its 28+ Spanish Networks, unmatched DVR space, access to 6 accounts, and much more.
YouTube Basic Plan
- USD $64.99/month
- MXN 1302.7/month
YouTube Spanish Plan
- USD $24.99/month
- MXN 500/month
How to sign up for YouTube TV in Mexico?
To sign up for YouTube TV in Mexico, you need a registered American credit card or PayPal account.
- Subscribe to VPN (We recommend ExpressVPN).
- Download its app on your device.
- Log in with your credentials.
- Connect to any of its servers in the USA.
- Visit the YouTube TV website & click on “Try it Free.”
- Choose your preferred plan and click ‘Next. ‘
- Go through plan details and click on ‘check out.’
- Choose your preferred payment method (Credit/debit card or US PayPal account)
- Now click on the “Start Trial” button
- Enter the US zip code & required billing details
- Congratulations! You are ready to watch YouTube TV in Mexico.
What Devices can I Watch YouTube TV on?
YouTube TV is compatible with the following devices:
- Smart TVs: Amazon Fire TV Xiaomi TV Box, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Philips Hue Sync, Nvidia Shield TV, LG, Samsung, Vizio TV, Xfinity X1, Xfinity Flex, and other TV brands.
- Computers: Chrome OS, MacOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, Brave, UC Browser and other browsers.
- Phones and Tablets: Android or iOS operating system in recent versions for the new application.
- Consoles: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch.
- Roku: 1, 2, 3, 4, LT (2700X), Express/4K, Ultra.
YouTube TV on Android
The following steps will help you watch YouTube TV Mexico on Android:
- Install the desired VPN service and get registered.
- Connect to a server in the US.
- Open the Google Play store and install the YouTube TV app.
- Register yourself on the YouTube application.
- Pay for the desired plan to access channels on YouTube TV.
YouTube TV on iOS
The following steps will help you get YouTube TV Mexico on iOS:
- Go to Settings > Network on your Apple device
- Change the country to the US.
- Install the desired VPN service and log in to your account.
- Connect to any server in the US.
- Next, install the YouTube TV application from the Apple store.
- Log in to your account or create your account to start streaming your favorite content.
YouTube TV on Firestick
The following steps will help you access YouTube TV Mexico on Firestick:
- Set up and open your Firestick device.
- Go to Apps > Categories > Utility.
- Search ExpressVPN and click “Get” to start the download.
- Subscribe to ExpressVPN and log in to connect with a US server.
- Go to Unknown Sources and download the VPN service.
- Search for YouTube TV and click on the “Get” option.
- It will start installing the YouTube app, now, enter the required credentials.
- Open the application to start streaming your favorite channels on YouTube TV.
YouTube TV on Roku
The following steps will help you access YouTube TV Mexico on Roku:
- Install any desired VPN to log in.
- Connect it to Wi-Fi and then connect to a US server.
- Connect Roku with your TV.
- Select YouTube TV on the screen once the screen turns on.
- Enjoy hours of streaming.
YouTube TV on Kodi
The following steps will help you connect to YouTube TV Mexico on Kodi:
- Open Kodi on your device.
- Click on the “gear” icon from Settings.
- Go to File Manager, then double-click on Add source.
- Click on and enter this URL: https://k.slyguy.xyz/.
- Give the repository a name like “SlyGuy” and click on Ok.
- Return to Settings, and go to Add-ons.
- Select the SlyGuy repository from the zip file and install it.
- Click on Install from the repository.
- Go to SlyGuy Repository > Video add-ons, and select YouTube TV from the list to install it.
- Visit Kodi’s home screen to access YouTube TV in the Add-ons section.
- Connect with a VPN server, log in to your YouTube TV account, and enjoy streaming.
- Start streaming YouTube TV through Kodi!
YouTube on Smart TV
The following steps will help you install the YouTube TV app directly on your smart TV:
Note: You cannot connect Wi-Fi directly on your Smart TV, as it is incompatible with the VPN. You should first connect the VPN with your Smart TV’s Wi-Fi.
- Install the desired VPN service.
- Connect to a US server.
- Then connect the Wi-Fi with the VPN network.
- Install YouTube TV to enjoy hours of your favorite TV shows.
YouTube TV on PlayStation
The following steps will help you access YouTube TV Mexico on PlayStation:
- Open your console.
- Download VPN (We recommend ExpressVPN).
- Sign up using credentials and connect with its US Server.
- Search for YouTube TV.
- Click on the “Get” option to start the download.
- You can now view YouTube TV from your channels page.
YouTube TV on Xbox
The following steps will help you get YouTube TV Mexico on Xbox:
- Open your console.
- Download VPN (We recommend ExpressVPN).
- Now go to the Xbox Store.
- Type “YouTube TV” in the search & bar. Install the YouTube TV app,
- Complete the sign-up process and binge-watch your favorite shows on YouTube TV.
What Channels are on YouTube TV in Mexico?
The basic subscription plan for YouTube TV comes with 73 channels. However, you can expand the list with a little increase in price.
YouTube TV Add-on Networks
YouTube TV Included with Sports Plus Add-on
YouTube TV Included with Spanish Plus Add-on
YouTube TV Spanish Plan Networks
What To Watch On YouTube TV in Mexico
You can watch the following movies on YouTube in Mexico.
- Straight Outta Compton
- The Outsider
- Jurassic World
- Train to Busan
- The Illusionist
- The General
- Z for Zachariah
- Murder on the Orient Express
- The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button
- Steamboat Bill, Jr.
FAQs on YouTube TV in Mexico
Can you trick YouTube TV locations?
You can trick YouTube TV location with a premium that will assign you a unique US-based IP address to trap the YouTube TV IP tracking system.
How to cancel YouTube TV subscription?
The following steps will help you cancel YouTube TV subscription in Mexico.
- Go to tv.youtube.com and proceed to the Setting menu.
- Now go to your membership level.
- Select Pause to put your membership on hold.
- To cancel your membership, then click on “Cancel.”
Can I use YouTube TV in 2 locations?
YouTube TV allows you to access its platform from 2 different locations.
Is YouTube TV worth the money?
Yes, YouTube TV is worth the money as you can access various channels at an affordable price.
You can stream YouTube TV in Mexico on how many devices?
You can access YouTube TV in Mexico on 3 devices simultaneously.
Can YouTube TV detect VPN?
Yes, YouTube TV can unblock a VPN that fails to bypass its geo-restriction. However, we suggest you subscribe to a premium subscription capable enough to unblock robust geo-restrictions.
Is using VPN legal for YouTube TV?
Yes, using a VPN to unblock geo-restriction on YouTube TV is quite legal.
How much is YouTube TV monthly outside US?
Its basic plan will cost you $64.99/mo outside the USA, whereas the Spanish program comes with $24.99/mo.
Do you need a TV license to watch YouTube live outside the US?
No, you don’t have to buy a TV license to watch YouTube outside the USA. YouTube TV license is only required for its British audience.
Why is YouTube TV so expensive?
YouTube costs $64.99/mo, and the price increase is due to the further addition of Viacomcbs channels.
Does YouTube TV Work in Mexico?
No, YouTube TV does not work in Mexico but you can stream YouTube TV in Mexico with the help of a premium VPN.
Can you watch YouTube TV in Mexico?
Yes, you can watch YouTube TV in Mexico if you use a Premium VPN.
Can you Get CBS All Access in Mexico?
Yes, you can Get YouTube TV in Mexico but only if you use a Premium VPN. Our recommendation is ExpressVPN for its fast speed and secure servers.
Can I watch YouTube TV in Mexico?
Yes, you can watch YouTube TV in Mexico but only with a Premium VPN.
Can I get YouTube TV in Mexico?
Yes, you can watch YouTube TV in Mexico, but you will need a Premium VPN to bypass YouTube TV restrictions.
With its premium subscription, YouTube TV ensures smooth access to top-rated American channels in Mexico.
However, the access requires a premium VPN that will surely unblock YouTube TV in Mexico for you. If you don’t know which VPN connection is the best, you can pick any option from our 3 best VPN suggestions.
You must be logged in to post a comment Login