Are you wondering how to watch Sling TV in Mexico? You will need a premium VPN to unblock Sing TV in Mexico. Its geo-restricted outside the USA.
Sling TV is an American-based OTT streaming service that offers you to stream on-demand content and live tv channels. Its content library is geo-blocked and unable to access outside the USA without a VPN.
How to Watch Sling TV in Mexico with a VPN in May 2023
Unblocking Sling TV in Mexico is easy by following these steps:
- Subscribe to a Reliable VPN provider like ExpressVPN.
- Download and install the ExpressVPN app for your device.
- Log in to the app.
- Connect to a server in the USA.
- Now access the Sling TV website and enjoy streaming.
Why do you need a VPN to unblock Sling TV in Mexico?
You will need a premium VPN to unblock Sling TV in Mexico due to its geo-restricted services that are only accessible in the US.
When you try to access Sling TV in Mexico, you will see the following error message:
With the help of a VPN, you can easily bypass the geo-restrictions by changing your IP address. Unfortunately, only a few VPNs are capable of bypassing geo-restrictions. That’s why we highly recommend you ExpressVPN.
Quick Overview – Best VPNs to Watch Sling TV in Mexico May 2023
Sling TV in Mexico is only accessible when you have acquired a premium VPN subscription. But there are unlimited options while searching on the internet. So, to ease your search, we have brought you the best VPN options.
- ExpressVPN: is the most recommended VPN service, with 3000+ global servers and 23+ location servers in the US. In addition, it has a kill switch feature, a dedicated DNS for streaming, a no-log policy, and military-grade data encryption with 5 login options wrapped under $6.67/mo. Moreover, you can save up to 49% on its annual plan, which further comes with 3 extra months. On top of that, you can apply for an instant refund within 30 days under its 30-day money-back guarantee feature.
Can I Watch Sling TV in Mexico with a Free VPN?
We strongly prohibit using any free VPN service, especially for Sling TV. First, free VPNs aren’t reliable; secondly, they are flooded with huge traffic that slows down their connection.
Moreover, Free VPN services store and sell user data to advertisers, and that data breach makes them quite unreliable.
Editors’ Picked VPN to Watch Sling TV in Mexico?
You can watch Sling TV in Mexico if your device has a reliable VPN connection. We have gathered the industry-leading VPN to help unblock Sling TV in Mexico.
ExpressVPN – Fastest VPN to Watch Sling TV in Mexico
The best VPN to watch Sling TV in Mexico! Its premium services incorporate fast-paced streaming capabilities to bypass geo-block streaming sites and multiple security features. ExpressVPN has 3000+ servers in 90+ countries across the globe, with 23+ location servers in the US.
Let’s have a short recap of ExpressVPN!
- Total Servers: 3000+.
- Servers in the USA: 23+ Location Servers.
- Devices: 5 devices simultaneously.
- Prices: $6.67/month.
- Offer: Save 49% on its 2-year plan.
- Pros: Fast-Paced & Optimized Servers.
- Cons: Costly VPN.
Sling TV Packages
Sling TV offers 2 different packages that are Sling Blue and Sling Orange. Following are the Sling TV package details.
- Price: $35/month.
- 3 device streams.
- No contracts.
- Free 50-hour DVR.
- Price: $35/month.
- 1 device stream.
- No contracts.
- Free 50-hour DVR.
How to Pay for Sling TV in Mexico (with PayPal)
Follow simple steps to Pay for Sling TV in Mexico with PayPal.
- Connect ExpressVPN with a US server.
- Log in or create a PayPal account.
- Now go to the PayPal US Gift Card Store section.
- Go to “Categories” and select “Arts & Entertainment.”
- Click on Sling TV and buy a gift card worth the package’s price.
- Shortly you will receive the gift card at your PayPal email address.
- Go to the Sling TV website and scroll down to the bottom of the page.
- Select the “Redeem gift card” option.
- Please enter the details of your gift card and redeem it.
Hurray, now you can be able to select any channel for streaming.
Sling TV Channels
Sling TV packages offer different channels like:
Sling Blue focuses on News, Entertainment and has channels like NBC and Fox Local, AMC, BET, Bravo, CNN, Fox News, FX, National Geographic, Nick Jr., Syfy, TBS, TNT, and the USA.
Sling Orange focuses on sports and family shows, which is why it offers channels like ESPN, AMC, BBC America, Cartoon Network, CNN, Comedy Central, the Disney Channel, Food Network, Freeform, HGTV, Lifetime, TBS, and TNT.
What Devices Are Compatible with Sling TV?
Sling TV is compatible with the following devices:
- Smart TVs: Amazon Fire TV, Xiaomi TV Box, Apple TV, Google Chromecast, Roku, Philips Hue Sync, Nvidia Shield TV, LG, Samsung, Vizio TV, Xfinity X1, Xfinity Flex, and other TV brands.
- Computers: Chrome OS, macOS, Windows, and Linux.
- Browsers: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, Opera, Brave, UC Browser, and other browsers.
- Phones and Tablets: Android or iOS operating system in recent versions for the new application.
- Consoles: PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Nintendo Switch.
- Roku: 1, 2, 3, 4, LT (2700X), Express/4K, Ultra.
How to Watch Sling TV on Android?
You can watch Sling TV on Android follow these simple steps:
- Download and Install the ExpressVPN app.
- Log in to the ExpressVPN app and connect to a server from the USA.
- Now Go to Google Play Store.
- Search for the Sling TV app.
- Download and Install the Sling TV app.
- Now, log in/sign up for the service.
How to Watch Sling TV on iOS?
Follow simple steps to watch Sling TV on iOS:
- Download and Install the ExpressVPN app on your iOS device.
- Login to the VPN app and connect to a USA server.
- Create a new Apple ID on a US postal code/Address.
- Once the US Apple ID is created, go to the App Store and search for “Sling TV.”
- Download the app and install it on your device.
- Login to the Sling TV app and stream your favorite channel on your iOS device.
How to Cancel Sling TV in Mexico?
Follow these steps to cancel Sling TV in Mexico:
- Connect to an ExpressVPN USA server.
- Go to the Sling TV website and log in to your account.
- Go to your Account Settings.
- You will see the “Cancel Subscription” option over there.
Click on it and enter your password for confirmation.
Sports Events to Watch on Sling TV in Mexico
You can stream the following sports events on Sling TV:
- Matches of NFL
- NHL live matches
- ICC Women’s World Cup
- Laliga matches
- ATP Cup
- Dakar Rally
- College Football
- Australian Open
- UEFA Futsal EURO
- Winter X Games
- Beijing Winter Olympics
- NFL Pro Bowl
- NBA All-Star Game
- NASCAR Xfinity Series
- Serie A Soccer League
- Daytona 500 NASCAR
- MLS Season 2022
- NHL Stadium Series 2022
- EFL Carabao Cup final
- Beijing Winter Paralympics
- Big 12 Men’s Basketball Tournament
- PGA The Players Championship
- NCAA March Madness
- F1 Grand Prix
- NCAA Wrestling Championship
- El Clasico
- Miami Open
- IPL 2022 live stream
- The Chevron Championship
FAQs on Sling TV in Mexico
How can I watch Sling TV in Mexico?
You can watch Sling TV in Mexico by using a VPN like ExpressVPN. You can connect to a US server and then access Sling TV.
Does Sling TV work with VPN?
Yes, Sling TV work with a VPN. You can choose a VPN like ExpressVPN to unblock Sling TV in Mexico.
Does Sling Require a Subscription?
Sling TV offers 2 different subscription packages, Sling Blue and Sling Orange. You may see the list of channels each plan offers and choose the one that suits you.
Sling TV is one of the best streaming platforms that offer good quality content. In addition, it’s a geo-blocked service outside the USA. By using a premium VPN, you can stream Sling TV in Mexico.