Are you still facing the “YouTube TV VPN Proxy detected” error message? It might be possible YouTube TV has detected you’re using VPN and blocked your IP address. The best solution is the change your VPN Server or VPN. We highly recommend ExpressVPN.
YouTube TV is an in-demand streaming platform rapidly growing and is only available in the US. So while accessing from outside the US, you will get an error “YouTube TV is only available in the USA” Don’t worry. You can bypass geo-restriction and unblock YouTube TV in Mexico.
Most VPNs are unable to bypass YouTube TV restrictions. Like other streaming platforms, YouTube TV also blocks VPN connections due to poor servers and infrastructure.
How to Fix YouTube TV VPN Proxy Detected error in May 2023
- Get a Premium VPN.
We recommend you Get ExpressVPN. Capable of unblocking YouTube TV with its US-based servers.
- Download and Install the App.
Download and Install ExpressVPN App on your devices.
- Login to VPN App.
Login by using its credentials.
- Connect to the US Server.
Connect to the US Server. We recommend you “New York” or “Dallas” server.
- Try a Different US server.
Maybe YouTube TV blacklisted the VPN server IP address that you are using. Try a different US-based VPN server within VPN app Server List.
- Sign In/Sign Up for YouTube TV.
Now open the YouTube TV website and sign in or sign up for their services.
- Enjoy YouTube TV Streaming.
Now you can able to access unlimited streaming on YouTube TV.
Quick Overview – Best VPNs to Fix YouTube TV VPN Proxy Detected Error
The following is the best VPN for How To Fix YouTube TV VPN Proxy Detected Errors:
- ExpressVPN: is the most recommended VPN service, with 3000+ global servers and 23+ location servers in the US. In addition, it has a kill switch feature, a dedicated DNS for streaming, a no-log policy, and military-grade data encryption with 5 login options wrapped under $6.67/mo. Moreover, you can save up to 49% on its annual plan, which further comes with 3 extra months. On top of that, you can apply for an instant refund within 30 days under its 30-day money-back guarantee feature.
How to Select VPN For YouTube TV to Bypass VPN Proxy Error?
Following are some of the features that you must look into a VPN before selecting a VPN for YouTube TV.
- Efficient for unblocking YouTube TV like other geo-blocked streaming platforms such as Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, and Disney Plus.
- Offer maximum servers in different cities in the USA.
- Dedicated Mobile and Desktop apps such as Android, iOS, Windows, macOS, and Linux.
- Dedicated Smart TVs App or MediaStreamer like Apple TV, Android TV, LG, Samsung, and other Smart TVs.
- High 256/bit Encryption and strict No-Log Policy.
- Kill Switch features which help you while disconnected from the internet, will not leak your DNS and IP address.
- The Refund Policy must be a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Editors’ Picked VPN for YouTube TV to Bypass VPN Proxy Error
Without any worry, we recommend the Best VPN to fix YouTube TV VPN Proxy Detected Errors, and you can choose the one you think is best for you.
ExpressVPN – Best VPN to Fix YouTube TV VPN Error
The best VPN to fix YouTube TV proxy errors! Its premium services incorporate fast-paced streaming capabilities to bypass geo-block streaming sites and multiple security features. ExpressVPN has 3000+ servers in 90+ countries across the globe, with 23+ location servers in the US.
Let’s have a short recap of ExpressVPN!
- Total Servers: 3000+.
- Servers in the USA: 23+ Location Servers.
- Devices: 5 devices simultaneously.
- Prices: $6.67/month.
- Offer: Save 49% on its 2-year plan.
- Pros: Fast-Paced & Optimized Servers.
- Cons: Costly VPN.
Can I Fix YouTube TV VPN Proxy Detected Error using a free VPN?
Free VPNs are always not worthy, reliable, and capable of fixing or Unblocking any streaming platforms such as YouTube TV, Netflix, Hulu, HBO Max, Disney Plus, and many others.
Free VPNs are unable to bypass geo-restrictions. Furthermore, due to a lack of security and infrastructure, no encryption on their protocols can easily leak your DNS and IP address.
Furthermore, Free VPNs store and sell your data to advertisers and government agencies, and that breach makes them quite untrustworthy.
How does YouTube Detect that you are using a VPN?
YouTube TV is not the only streaming platform that blacklists VPNs. Streaming platforms like Netflix, Hulu, HOB Max, and many others block VPNs because their security system detects VPNs and blocks them.
- IPv4, IPv6, DNS, and WebRTC leaks are kept an eye on by the streaming platform’s security systems. Unfortunately, unstable and low-cost VPNs cannot bypass their restrictions because they do not properly encrypt the data and keep leaking your DNS and IP address.
- Most VPNs are buying their servers from Data centers. They offer a commercial IP address pool but look for residential IP addresses to unblock the streaming platforms.
- YouTube TV built its IP detection system. If YouTube TV detects many connections from a single IP address, they blacklist that IP address.
FAQs on YouTube TV VPN Proxy Detected Error
Most people found answers to these questions helpful:
Is it illegal to bypass YouTube TV?
VPN or Virtual Private Network is a service capable of unblocking geo-restriction content. However, that is not the only purpose of using VPNs. You can protect your digital privacy and security. That’s why VPN is not illegal to use.
Can I use a proxy for YouTube TV?
No, Proxies are not reliable as VPNs. Proxy is not designed to unblock geo-restrictions, but VPN is a better option for streaming YouTube TV without hassle.
Can I use YouTube TV in Mexico?
Yes, you can use YouTube TV in Mexico by using a premium VPN that tricks YouTube TV thinks you are in the USA.
Does a VPN allow you to change the channels on YouTube TV?
Yes, you can frequently switch YouTube TV channels by connecting VPN servers in different US states.
What is the best way to bypass YouTube TV’s country restrictions?
You’ll require a VPN subscription like ExpressVPN to connect it to a US-based server and bypass country restrictions.
Swiftly fix the “YouTube TV VPN Proxy Detected” error message using a premium VPN. We recommend ExpressVPN and easily access YouTube TV.